As Reev consult International we have achieved a lot through our hard-work, networks, research and developmental strategies.
- Completed Baseline for water and sanitation coverage for National Water & Sewerage Corporation - NWSC. 2018
- Completed Assessment of prevalence of substandard goods for Uganda National Bureau Of Standards - UNBS. 2018
- Completed final evaluation of the United Nations Joint program on gender based violence under UNICEF, UNFPA, UNW & FAO. 2017
- Completed baseline study of social economic livelihoods for refugees in Uganda under UNHCR. 2017
- Completed the analysis of drivers of Inequality in Uganda under OXFARM UGANDA 2017
- Measurement of progress out of poverty index study for local skills development for Youth under SWISS CONTACT 2016
- Gender main streaming road construction and maintenance under UNRA 2016
- Main streaming HIV in road construction- Moroto-Nakapiripiriti under UNRA 2016
- Populating M&E performance enhancement tool for Judiciary 2016
- Developing the strategic Plan of East African Community 2016/17-2020/21
- Developing M&E and Performance enharcement tool for the Judiciary 2016
- Bench marking income and related indicators in World Food Programs P4P areas of operation. 2015
- Mid term review of National Development Plan(NDP) 2010/11-2014/15
- Analysis of Drivers of poverty and inquality under Oxfam Uganda 2015
- Assesment of access to finance (FINSCOPE) 2013
- Financial Deepening Project on access 2 and utilisation of financial services in Uganda 2013
- Final Evaluation of the Health Initiatives for the Private Sector (HIPS)2012
- Presentaion of the presidential paper on achievements of Ugandas independence, Over a journey of 60 years(1962-2012), Kapala-Serena
- End evaluation of Northern Uganda Social Action Fund (NUSSAF) under Peace Recovery and Development Plan (PRDP), 2012
- Consultant for CHOGAM on Transformation of Common wealth countries to achieve social ecenomical and political development, Kampala 2007
- Consultant for NEPAD/ APRM Process
- National Integrity survey 2008
- Mid Term evaluation of the Health Systems Strengthening (HSS) Project
Also we have done a series of transformational projects in and out of Uganda ( Both National and International), and they are in sectors like;
Click on the link below to view all our achieved previous projects;
- And many others
Reev consult International also offers;
Baseline studies, evaluative Research and impact assessment
Short course training programmes geared towards reinforcing learning with on job application
Conducting investment appraisals.
Providing management services for effective implementation.
Analysis of management information systems.