- To provide capacity development in research, policy design and programme interventions directed at harnessing sustainable socio-economic development and poverty reduction.
- To harness the benefits of globalisation through cross-border linkages in both service provision and sharing of knowledge.
- Building site knowledge and expertise
- Application of holistic approaches to local capacity development
- State-of-art development models through co-operation with foreign firms and experts from developed countries
- REEV collaborates with peregrine Frictionless Bussiness.
- Conducu baseline studies, evaluative Research and impact assessment
- Providing short course training programmes geared towards reinforcing learning with on job application
- Conducting investment appraisals.
- Providing management services for effective implementation.
- Analysis of management information systems.